From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 7:57 AM
To: 'Exchange Discussions'
Subject: RE: Outlook 97 Notification

Because here was no standardized spelling until after the settlement of
the Americas, and because standardization developed separately, neither
side of the pond can claim their spelling is "correct" or the other
side's is wrong.  It's just different.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultan
hp Services