From: Slinger, Gary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 5:57 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: This is a screwed up

M'pleasure...  I have poorly servers.  My tolerance for stupidity,
incompetence and laziness (Tener et al, you know who you are...) is at a
fairly low level.

PEOPLE:  There's a itty bit in the FAQ (page down some, you'll see at LEAST
3 links to it!) all about what to do BEFORE you post.  Try it sometime, huh?
The wealth of response you get just might surprise you.

Richard - the above does not apply to you.  Please return to the light
socket forthwith.