We have an SRS.edb file on our Exchange 2000 server but we don't think it
has any valid data in it as the exchange 5.5 site we joined does not see
any config data (even when we force replication of the config_CA).

We have run eseutil to dump out the table stats and there appears to be
data in there but I don't know for sure as all this displays is a list of
table names and a few figures.

We think the exchange 2000 configuraion is not being written into this
file and need to prove it.

Any tools available to do this?

Leo