Is this guy taking the P**S ??? FAQ, FAQ, FAQ !

Coolchain Ltd                    Coolchain Ltd
London Road                      Henley Road
Teynham                          Paddock Wood
Kent                             Kent
ME9 9PR                          TN12 6DN

Tel: 01795 523200                Tel: 01892 831400
Fax: 01795 523241                Fax: 01892 831451

All business is conducted in accordance with the company's
terms and conditions, a copy of which is available on
request. For the avoidance of doubt, all orders initiated
by ourselves must be signed by an authorised signatory of
this company.