hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Richard
Serafin
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 6:24 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: slightly OT - Outlook and IE

Since our users have moved to Outlook (MAPI) to get their mail from
Exchange, they have reported an increase in JUNK mail.

Is it possible that when you are browsing with IE the websites are
sucking down (or up) your E-Mail address from Outlook???

rick