From: Michael Semiglia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 June 2002 21:04
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Delgating access to domain admins in exchange 2000

Hi all,

I am trying to allow the account operators group to manage exchange 2000
user objects in the domain admins group. I have it working for all the other
users. Some of the issues I am having is that the account operators group
can modify the exchange specific attributes due to the fact that they are
also exchange administrators in system manager, however, anyone in the
domain admin groups is greyed out. This stops them from creating a mailbox,
changing the display name, deleting the mailbox and removing the exchange
attributes. I tried delgating the users container in the AD, however, the
permission inheritance seems to be blocked on the domain admins group
object. If anyone has any ideas that would be great.

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use,
copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent
or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.