From: Mustafa Ibrahim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 June 2002 14:22
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Re Outlook2K

Not only did I think you were gibbering idiot when I read your initial msg,
but I now have a much lower opinion of you. So do us a favour and if you
have something to say shutup. If I want any shit out of you I'll be sure to
squeeze your head little man.

Besides, I got better things to do than lower myself to your level of
intelligence or lack of it.
I have posted this msg because this is a discussion list. In where I come
from we have a saying; "...discussion is  an exchange of knowledge, argument
however, is an exchange of ignorance.". I suggest you sit alone in that dark
basement of yours with your conscience and that alone should be judgement
enough for you.