Hi All,
I've seen several messages coming in this morning with the subject line Re: Your
Password!, an attachment named decrypt-password.exe, and the same Content-Type:
audio/x-midi that Klez uses to auto-run. The messages are 50k or so in size. Is anyone
else seeing this? My usual virus info sources don't have anything on it.

-Peter

This message is private or privileged.  If you are not the
person for whom this message is intended, please delete it
and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send
this message to anyone else.