From: Matt Usher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 2:22 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Exchange 2000 Log Files - Part II

Well that in itself is the problem. Let's make it even simpler. I have 50% of the
logfiles on a network share and 50% of the logfiles on the local
drive. All of the logs don't fit on the local drive, but they will fit on the network
share. The problem is that Exchange won't let me put the logs on a
network share.

I know that I need to put all the logs in one place. Can I use Windows compression to
make them fit?

Matt Usher