You haven't read the FAQ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Mccaa_S, Steven [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 7:27 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Public Folder Orphans

I am testing in a lab the separation of an Exchange 5.5 server from an
org (to simulate the sale of an asset). I am having trouble with orphan
public folders. Both the separated server and the rest of the Org have
the full public folder tree. I am unable to get the folders that reside
on the "other" org to drop out of the tree. I have tried a DS/IS to no
effect. What am I doing wrong?

Please help,

Steven McCaa