From: Bendall, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 June 2002 15:49
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange Administrator Customisation

Thanks for all the input. I intend to do a one off bulk import of employee
numbers but want a better way of administrators creating mailboxes in the
future so I think it will be a case of writing either a webpage or program
to enter all the mailbox details. The larger picture of this project is to
try and coordinate various directory service using Microsoft's Meta Services
program, but initially we need to update all 10,000 employees from data in
one directory store into Exchange DS then we have an attribute that links
both directory services together. All in all it is a large project that I am
just finding ideas for at the moment. However, it does demonstrate to me
something that I have known for some time I need to acquire scripting
skills.

Thanks,

Paul