Hmmm

Strange that is the only SMTP server we have. Try 208.216.254.13. Maybe
resolution is incorrect. It looks okay from my end, but I am inside so...

-----Original Message-----
From: Durkee, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 2:49 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Relay SMTP

If you have your IMC set to not allow any relaying, it doesn't give you the
relaying prohibited response as you'd expect, but goes much further into the
process before it stops you. This is covered in
http://www.exchangeadmin.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=7696

But I see from Chris and Ed's messages that it's not Exchange anyway.

-Peter