Block size or file size?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Hlabse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 9:37 PM
Posted To: MS Exchange Discussions
Conversation: Block Size
Subject: Re: Block Size

I made a mistake. EDB files are a set of 4K byte pages/files. Log files
are
5K files. As far as the OS goes the default should be fine. The info
comes
from various sources. One is Q314917 and the Disaster Recovery for
Exchange
2000 article. Both are on MS's website. Also some books on Exchange go
into
this in detail. Also Application log files can be adjusted and is
usually
based on number of mailboxes.Both articles should help you.