I must respectfully disagree Mr. Slinger, and not just because you sided
with Mr. Woodruff or because Mr. Willingham is working on the specs for my
new house.

Per 1, not knowing an acronym is hardly the same thing as not being prepared
for class. I didn't chastise Mrs. Koslosky when she saw YMMV in usage for
the first time and e-mailed me to ask what it meant. Course, I did give her
a fishing lesson.

Per 3, 100% might be a bit high, but 78.2% of all statistics are made up on
the fly. I don't doubt that he has learned a lot from this list and
occasionally dips his toe in. I like to think I do the same.

Per 4, it might explain why the acronym "DL" was such a foreign concept to
him, the idea of a DL with no recipients as a solution to bouncing mail is
hardly a self-apparent one. When I first lit upon the concept, I must say I
was quite startled by its simplicity.