You have a pix and fixup is enabled?

-----Original Message-----
From: Farquharson, Andrea [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 7:43 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Email Problems

Can anyone suggest how I should troubleshoot this problem?  A Sprint
representative corresponds via email with a few people in my company.
Emails are exchanged okay initially.  Then, for some reason, at times when
he tries to email us, he gets an undeliverable message.  This is the error
report he receives: Where should I begin to try and resolve this??  Thanks!