Yes that means an ndr was sent.  Did you track the message that did not
produce an expected ndr?  What was the result?

-----Original Message-----
From: Scot W. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 10:22 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: NDRs generated but not received by sender

We have an Exchange 2000 box SP2 (should have all the patches unless MS has
slipped something in recently).  We have some users that have been gone for
quite some time now (over a year) and they were still getting regular opt-in
E-Mail from Dell, Palm and others.

One of the companies sending this mail is m0.net.  They claim never to have
received NDRs.

When I go into Exchange System Manager - Message Tracking Center, I see:
SMTP:  Message Submitted to Advanced Queuing
SMTP:  Started Message Submission to Advance Queue
SMTP:  Message Submitted to Categorizer
SMTP:  Non-Delivery Report (NDR) Generated

Does this not mean an NDR was sent?

When I ran a test, some of the old addresses return NDRs some do not.  But
the log messages in the Message Tracking Center are all the same.

Help.  Any thoughts or comments would be most appreciated.

Scot