Groupshield 4.5 has been superseded by Groupshield 5.  If you must use
McAfee software, I'd skip GS 4.5 altogether and go straight to GS 5.0.

You can get it from here

 http://www.mcafeeb2b.com/naicommon/download/upgrade/login.asp

(requires your NAI support grant number).

Otherwise you'll need GS 4.5SP1 plus Hotfix 7 (a nightmare to install).
Then increase OpenRetryDelay to 0x800 or more (google will find you the
Knowledgebase article).

Then pray :-)

Phil

Phil Randal