There ought to be someone who has the [EMAIL PROTECTED] smtp
address, the mail will drop there, defaulted to the person who installed
the first server. If not, assign it to yourself.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Duckman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 June 2002 15:41
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Catch All

Hi Guys,

I have not been on the list for over a year so excuse me if I have
missed
the threads on this....

Can I re-route all inbound unknown recipient mail to a single mailbox in
Exchange 2000? (I known how to do it in 5.5)

At the moment it goes into the badmail directory.

This is for people who mispell addresses etc.

Cheers,

Gary