I saw this a lot when I was working on a com addin.

Failing to set objects to nothing at exit will cause the

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony L. Sollars [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 12:43 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Outlook 2002 issues with process hanging.

Has anyone ever noticed this behavior from Outlook 2002, which was installed
with Office XP Pro.

1. Whenever I close outlook, the process is never closed just the application
GUI. I have to bring up task manager and kill the outlook process before I
can re-launch outlook. Any help would be great.

This is running on a Dell workstation with Win2k Pro SP2 with all pre-sp3 hot
fixes. 2. Running Office XP SP1 with all relevant hot fixes also. 3. Machine
is also running as a member of a domain.

-Tony S.