Exch 5.5. Sp4 W2K Sp2

A user is trying send an email to a recipient @uconnvm.uconn.edu and it is
bouncing. Running the RESTEST.EXE utility fails and states it would have
been queued for delivery later. I checked the domain against the
http://www.zmailer.org/mxverify.html and find that there does not appear to
be any MX records for the domain. When I ran Sam Spade's SMTP tool the
recipient address is ok. I believe I recall from a post to the list some
time ago that Exchange will not deliver mail to systems that do not contain
MX records.

If this correct, is there anyway to resolve this short of getting Uconn to
put an MX record in there DNS servers.  I can already hear there response to
this!

Thanks in advance
-Dave Vantine