From: Bob P. Antonietti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 7:45 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Please tell me where to go

Hello.

Could someone please tell me where I could find articles which outline the
risks of enabling "Out of Office messages" to the Internet. This feature
is currently disabled, however, I am under increasing pressure to enable
this.  I would like to review some relevant material prior to proceeding.

Thank you!

Bob