From: David Florea [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 11:01 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Mailbox Manager in Exch2K

I mistakenly started multiple instances of Mailbox Manager in Exch2K SP2,
all of which run consecutively every week.  The first does its task properly
but the others run anyway and just suck up resources.  It's not a serious
issue, but I can't find anything in Technet, the archives, or Mitch
Tulloch's book which would indicate where those jobs are scheduled, so I can
delete all but the first instance.

I'd appreciate anyone expertise...

David A. Florea, Sys Admin
Private Consulting Group Inc.
503-972-1500 x310
     "The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed."
~Sebastian Roch Nicolas Chamfort, 1741-1794