Halo GuRus,

Any best solution to stop the mail from spoofing? Recently i have received
mails that always send to me with other sender name.This sender did not send
the mails. The sender name is INTERNAL USER but the mail was coming from
outside smtp address.

We can't block the sender to send mail, we cant stop the spoofing,what can i
do?

This actual sender is from "240.039.039.2" FOR EXAMPLE ONLY. His address
book have my internal user's email address. He take from it and put it in
the "FROM" Column. and send to me.....

Anyone out there....thanks a lot

Poor
Fioon