That's what I had thought, but there was a discussion on another list that
went nowhere and Ed mentioned here, in reference to using the server move
method,  that the replication does not propagate.

FWIW, It does look like using this will force the replication schedule to
the child folders, but my test environment doesn't have a second server to
try the replication.