I've had OWA (on Exchange 5.5) running successfully on my network for
quite some time.  It connected to my only Exchange 5.5 server.  Both my
OWA box and Exchange box were located on my internal network.  The OWA box
had port 80 and SSL open to in from the firewall and OWA had SSL.

Now, I'm in the middle of my Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 upgrade.  I
want to build a new (not an upgrade) OWA box.  Seems like OWA under 2000
runs alot different.

The first thing I noticed, there's no longer an option on the install CD
to install OWA on a server.  Do I just procede with a full Exchange
installation on this box?  Do I need to have IIS running on this new box
BEFORE loadng Exchange?  Does it matter?

Second, I kept my old OWA box on my internal network because of the
complexity of hosting it in my DMZ.  Has Microsoft made changes to the way
OWA works so if it goes in my DMZ, it won't have to have port 135, 137,
138 (or whatever they were) open now?  Any reason I should go one way or
the other?

Let me know, thanks.