hello I was wondering if anyone knows of a tool that will reprocess received faxes
from a fax in queue folder.

We are using OMTool's Faxsrfax software with Exchange 2000 server. The problem is that
our fax server was receiving the faxes but not routing them to the users mailboxes.
After resolving the problem with tech support I asked them how to reprocess the
messages from the in folder so that they would route to the exchange users mailboxes.
and their response was there is a Microsoft tool for this but we don't know what it is
called so I was hoping that someone here may know of such a tool.

Thanks,

Will

Will Pawlikowski, MCP               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Developer               (614) 870-5079
Core Materials Corporation