From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 6:24 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Storage Limits Warning

I have a user that received more than 30 storage limit warnings every 15
minutes for about 3 hours.  Is there a way to have the storage limit warning
fire once and not ongoing then stop their ability to send email or whatever
we determine appropriate until they've resolved the issue?

I'm hesistant to adjust the storage limits warning in the Information Store
Site Configuration,  since I've never actually seen anyone other than this
user hit their storage limits, and I don't want to compromise the way this
seems to work for other users.

We are currently using Exchange 5.5, sp4.

Dot