From: Blunt, James H (Jim) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 4:30 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Turf directory

I both agree and disagree with you on this.

I agree that it's not worth using the Turf directory, so instead, check the
"Delete messages instead of moving to the Turf directory" checkbox.  If
there's something that I'm blocking, the last thing I want it doing is
taking up space on my Exchange server anyway.

However, between 7/3/2001 and today, I have managed to keep an additional
5,329 spam- or porn-related e-mails out of our corporate e-mail system.  I
personally think it's worth a few minutes a day to maintain it, allowing me
to keep X number of end users out of my hair because they're complaining
about spam.

My opinion...YMMV.

Jim Blunt