>From reading technotes, I am supposed to give anyone associated with doing user moves
>Domain Admin rights (q259426).  It seems that this is so that the AD administration
>can create a dynamic MAPI profile on the server.

Is there a way to accomplish this without using Domain Admin Rights?

I would like to be able to have helpdesk staff from around the world to be able to
deposit mailboxes in a transfer store which they all have access to, but only allow
local IT staff to move mailboxes out of their local office Exchange servers.

Thanx,

Gordon

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended only for
the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person
is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions, and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Bain &
Company shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by the Company. When
addressed to Bain clients, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the
terms and conditions in the governing client contract.