Hi guys,

Our chicago office turned off an exchange server without telling us - this
was the only server in their site. They moved the mailboxes elsewhere and
trashed the server.

We removed the site connector to clean up the directory but their public
folders are still showing in our hierarchy. I can't seem to delete these
folders - if I click on them I get the 'unable to display folder' error and
if I try to delete them I get 'outlook cannot delete this foder, you do not
have appropriate permissions etc'.

Any idea how I can get rid of these dead folders?

Thanks
Dan.