From: Mike Connolly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 6:48 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Cancel Request

I'm wondering if anyone has seen the problem I'm currently experiencing
and if so, what you may have done to fix it.

My users are running Outlook 2002 clients, my server is Exchange 5.5 with
the latest service pack. Frequently when a user opens or attempts to move
a message the Cancel Request dialog box is displayed and Outlook stops
responding until the message goes away on its own. This can take from a
couple of seconds to 30 seconds or more. It appears that messages with
file attachments are the most commonly affected.

Any help is greatly appreciated!