From: Paul Patti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 4:35 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Importing a GAL

Hi Everyone,

My company was acquired by a larger corp. some time back but is basically
run like an individual company. We get our e-mail forwarded from corp.com
to our MS Exchange Server 5.5, abc.com. I think they forward us as custom
recipients.

The problem is they can see us in their GAL but we can't see them in
our's. What I want to do is import their GAL so my user's can just pick
someones name out of the list, instead of trying to remember how to spell
their name. I got them to export their GAL in a CSV file and send it to me
but when I imported it, I got errors for every name in the list. Was I
suppose to edit their list?

Any suggestions? It looked too easy. I should of known it couldn't be that
easy!