From: Tony Nguyen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 1:32 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: None Exchange related

Hi ALL

        I would like to know how other company cool room is setup. I have
been ask the question about what happen when the AC stop working in the
computer room and do you have any way of being notify if the AC is down? Can
some of you share your setup like hardware, software, etc.... I like to know
if is possible to setup a modem and have it page me.  THANK EVERYONE

Tony