Hi

We need to share the GAL between two different Exchange versions and
Organisations. (Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000)

I am trying to do the following..

>From Exchange 5.5, directory exported the users from the recipients
container with the following headers..

Obj-Class,First Name,Last name,Display Name,Alias Name,E-mail
address,Office,Title,Phone number,Department,Obj-Container

Then try to import these into Exchange 2000 using LDIFE. ( or even csvde).

Anybody know what the corresponding column names are between the two.

I also use CSVDE to export the users from Exchange and then trying to
directory import in Exchange 5.5 with changes made to the column headings.

Any information or links would be appreciated.

Thanks

  Raji Arulambalam
  Systems Administrator
  Bay of Plenty REGIONAL Council