Having been on my most excellent behavior, I'm getting a bit peeved at the freakin'
list for putting my address on hold once a day for the last several days.  I know what
the message says, but why does it do that in a random manner (hadn't happened for a
couple of months before this), and has anybody been able to workaround?  Regular
Exch2K, SP2, no known issues.  I know others have this problem, but what's a body to
do?

Is that why Ed C. is off-line again?

David A. Florea, Sys Admin
Private Consulting Group Inc.
503-972-1500 x310
     "Associate yourself with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation;
for it is better to be alone than in bad company."   ~George Washington (1732-1799,
First President of the USA)