-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Chyka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Friday, August 02, 2002 11:00 AM
Posted To: Exchange Discussion List
Conversation: OWA 2000 IIS5 redirect question
Subject: OWA 2000 IIS5 redirect question

Hello all,

i have a exchange 2000 server set up with OWA also.  i am using SSL and
want to set up a redirect so my users only need to type in
http://servername.domainname and not https://servername/exchange.  i
went
under the default web site in IIS 5 and went to the home directory tab
and
chose Redirection to a URL and for the redirect url i put /exchange but
it
isnt working.

can someone help me out a bit on this one.

thanks for all the help!!

Bob Chyka