hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 9:04 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: messages from unknown sender

Hi,
  We're using Exchange 5.5, sp4 and Trend Micro virus scanning which
shows no viruses in our system.  One of our users received a message
from someone they don't know and they said she sent them a message with
a suspicious attachment.  She doesn't know this person or their email
address yet they forwarded a copy of the message she allegedly sent to
them.  It definitely had her email address but she didn't send it.  It
looked like a Klez variant (the subject was "How are you").  Any ideas
on how this happened?

Thanks.