hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Trent Hancock
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 11:29 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Corporate Confidentiality Statement at Bottom of E-mails

That, and it just pi$$es most people off just to see it in the message.

IMO (therefore take at what it's worth), your IT security team has
stepped outside it's bounds.  A legal dept or exec level demand based on
a legal opinion should be the only source.  Even then, I would fight it
based on the goodwill issue above.