Post-It notes around your monitor?

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Mitchell Mike
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 12:21 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: This is a non-related Exchange issue

Good afternoon,

I am sorry to bother you but I have been assigned a new task and I had
no one else to ask except the list serves.

The task is keeping track of software licenses.  That includes every
licenses that we have except license plates. Does anyone know of a
product that might help me keep track of these? I need to take a manual
inventory and then insert them into a database of some sort or another.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mike Mitchell