Q261655 ,  Q305088 , Q308601

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of marwan
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 06:15
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: event log

Hi all;
             each night I get the following error messeges in the event
log of my exchage 2000 server i cannot fined any thing on the web,any
one can help:

schannel :A fatal error occurred while creating an SSL server
credential.  event 36871

and then the mail services one by one give the following errors: The
World Wide Web Publishing Service service terminated unexpectedly.  It
has done this 18 time(s).  The following corrective action will be taken
in 0 milliseconds: No action.
this only cause some messeges not to be delivered through the night ,but
i wanna to know how to fix it.