From: William E. Grever [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 9:41 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange and PPTP + VPN

Do to a recent fire wall implementation, I had to make my Exchange 5.5 use
static ports.  It was actually pretty painless, but it did require a reboot
after modifying the registry.

Q155831
Q148732

If you can find out what provider is being used at the far end, you might be
able to contact their support and find out what ports they allow through and
set you server accordingly.

Will