I don't know if its any help, but the default install of Windows 2000 Server SP2
(International English) with a default install of Exchange 2000 Server SP2
(International English) results in OWA correctly displaying Danish, Swedish and
Norwegian "special" characters.  You do not need the language packs.

Works OK with clients running all the OS I've tried : Mac OS 9, X, Windows 9x through
XP.  Netscape 6 and up, IE 5 and up, maybe earlier versions.  English or European
localised versions (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, German etc.).

You say "some clients".  What is different about the configuration of the machines
which display the characters incorrectly?  What Exchange/Windows version is running on
the server and clients?  What language?  Are you using Internet Explorer on the
clients?  What version?  What does the browser do about other web pages with
Scandinavian characters?

I would guess that the clients have some kind of language weirdo going on.

Localisations you might want to do :

In Exchange System Manager go to...
\root\administrative groups\administrative group xyz\servername
Right click servername -> properties -> Locales
Make sure Swedish is there.  Shouldn't affect the font display in OWA though.

All the best,

Andy