Hello, We are upgrading our Exchange (5.5sp4) server hardware.  Currently
it runs on an older Dell with NT4 sp6 and is 1 of 2 BDC's.  I would like
to re-install to a newer box keeping the same server name but I would like
the OS on the new box to be 2k server.  Does it matter if the server OS is
different as long as the Exchange config (site name,partitions, etc...)
are exactly the same as the old box?  Or MUST I reinstall to NT4 (sp6 like
the original) in order for this to be successful.

PS...NT4 domain. No AD.  Thanks for any advice you have!