From: Bryan Newman
To: Exchange Discussions
Sent: 8/15/2002 5:53 PM
Subject: Pulling email from Rockliffe MailSite

I have just set up an exchange 2000 server and want to use it to connect
to a POP3 server (Rockliffe MailSite) where my firm's email is currently
being pointed.
I can make each individual Outlook client reach out and pick up mail
from
these boxes, but I cannot seem to get the Exchange server itself to grab
all of email from that server,  much less get it to put it in the proper
exchange mailboxes.
No luck on searching the help files, KB, Deja, or what FAQs I have come
across.  I am beginning to suspect that normal exchange 2000 can't do
what
I want.
Any help is greatly appreciated.