From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 11:47 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Schedule + service cannot start.

First of all, thank you to all that offered me advise on my mail
migration. I am nearly done. But I am getting an error on my exchange
5.5 server. Event ID 7023. The MS Schedule Free/Busy connector service
terminated with the following error: The service did not start due to a
logon failure. Now I just finished moving everything from an old server
to this new one. It is running fine otherwise. I checked to make sure
that the service was using the same account that the old server was
using and it is. And I have the password correct. I also tried the local
system account and that did not work either. I look in exchange manager
and under the new server the connector is not listed under recipients.
When I went to the public info store properties for the new server and
went to instances to add it, it was already listed. How can I get this
to start properly?