I have a scenario involving Mailbox Manager and Public Folders that I'm
researching.  Currently a calendar is shared from a Public Folder.  We
want to use MM to manage our Public Folders, but need to know if MM will
have a similar behavior as with individual mailboxes.  That is it will
only delete outdated entries from the Calendar, and not the entire
Calendar itself.  Does anyone have an good resources they can point me
to...Thanks