From: Jeffery Caudill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 11:35 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: windows xp reload

I had to upgrade an windows XP Pro machine, I doing this I changed more than
Three conponents in the machine.  XP made me Repair the installation,
because it thought it was on a new computer.  so I repaired the
installation,  But know this person or anyone for that matter cann't login
to the exchange server.  any suggestion on how to fix this problem, Mail in
this box is very important.

I have tried to reset the account and then reattach the mailbox, But this
did not work.

Thanks