Exchange 2000 SP2
Windows 2000 SP2
I want to use Praetor (my content screening software) to add a disclaimer to the end
of my emails (I know they are pointless, but management asked for it).  It is my
understanding that to do this I have to forward outgoing mail to a smarthost, the
issue is that Praetor and Exchange are on the same server.  The smarthost works if I
use the actual internal IP address, but not if I use localhost or 127.0.0.1 (it just
says host did not respond to connection).  I don't want to use the internal IP address
because that would be included in the message header.  Is there something that I may
be missing or a different way to go about this?  I was hoping I could just use this
functionality and not write one using VB.
TIA,
Jeremy