From: Allison M. Wittstock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 August 2002 09:45
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Backup Exec 8.6 -> Open File Option

1.) From the FAQ I only see:

"4.4 Q: ...OpenFile Agent...?
A: Open File Agent = BAD. "

with no explanation...  However, I tend to believe the Exchange community
over
what a salesperson tells me.  He was going on and on and on about how much I
need this option without really saying why.

OFO = Open File Option, OOF = Out Of OFfice? Huh? Did I mention anything
about
it?  Or just all permutations of O's and F's = BAD?

AW