From: John Q Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 10:24 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: OWA Folders & Messages Access

I did not change any file permission or IIS settings/permissions.
I can reach OWA fine, I just am unable to view any messages from ANY server.
I just get the annoying loading . . .
What happens if two Exchange server share the same .edb & .stm file on a
network storage device?
Is that possible?

P.S.  I did check the language settings.